The Senior Consultant will play a key role across a variety of aspects of our consulting team contributing to client delivery conducting organization diagnostics, talent assessments, reporting, developing talent solutions, and coaching. While onboarding, this position will support complex Partner-led projects to learn our practices and develop the appropriate skills, credibility, and confidence to work alone with our clients. The role will ultimately evolve to 50% direct consulting services delivery and 50% support of our Partners / Principals. Career track will likely lead to managing own set off clients as Principal.
Given Summit’s entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment, no two projects will be the
same; however, general accountabilities expected from a Senior Consultant include the following:
– Leadership Assessment and Development. Conduct in-depth assessments for selection placement, transition planning and development. Frequently will provide developmental feedback and may engage in coaching relationship with the client.
– Executive Interviews & Focus Group Facilitation. As part of the organization assessment projects, Consultant will participate and/or lead executive interviews and focus groups to identify organization strengths, gaps, and opportunities.
– Organization Survey Analyses. Will utilize various qualitative and quantitative survey methods to identify organization issues and themes including preparation of how we share with clients.
– Data Analysis, Synthesis & Reporting. Most of our consulting engagements include collecting qualitative and quantitative data using a variety of different methods as referenced above. Play a key role in helping identify key themes and insights from those data and translating those themes (including PowerPoint communications) into recommendation areas.
– Project Management. Supporting our Summit Partners / Principals by leading the project structure, updates, and provide client feedback around key milestones associated with large- scale assessment projects.
– Client Presentation and Delivery. Preparation and presentation of key results, findings and recommendations to executive teams, Boards and other key clients. Develops business aligned themes and solutions and communicates in a credible and impactful manner.
– Client engagement. Demonstrates client first approach. Listens and adapts to client needs. Requests and responds to feedback. Seeks additional opportunities to serve. Continuously seeks expansion of services with existing clients.
– Advanced degree in Organization Behavior, Organization Psychology, MBA in Strategy / Leadership or related disciplines.
– 2-5 years of applicable work experience in either external management consulting or in-house strategy, executive assessment, leadership development or organization development in a world-class talent management company.
– Must have proven experience advising business leaders in a consulting or internal leadership development capacity.
– Prior training and/or certification in psychometric tools for personality, cognitive ability, 360’s etc.
– Willingness to travel and work from home in self-directed manner.
Why Join Summit Leadership Partners?
At Summit, we are 100% employee owned. Therefore, we control our future and how we operate. Summit is a high growth company that has high aspirations to continue its trajectory. We pride ourselves in accomplishing fulfilling work with freedom, fun and flexibility. Our consultants do work that matters both for growing businesses and the lives of people.
In 2020, we won recognized awards such as Inc. Magazine, Charlotte Business Journal, and Consulting Magazine for growth success. We are published regularly in Forbes, Bloomberg, Chief Executive Magazine, Fast Company, and numerous other media outlets.
Our company values are client centricity, agility, collaboration, humility, work-life integration, and continuous development… and we live by these daily.
We are looking for consultants to join our high performing team. Consultants play a critical role in delivering quality work and making a real impact for client growth. Our consultants are self- starters who enjoy a fast pace, flexible environment, and innovating solutions for client needs. They get the benefit of working directly with our leaders as they learn and develop.
Here are a few benefits our consultants receive when they join our team:
– Training and certifications in world-class talent assessment and organization improvement tools.
– Annual external development provided and encouraged.
– Mentorship from seasoned Summit team members.
– Flexible working environment – at a client’s location, home and/or in Your call!
– Life/ Work Balance.
– Entrepreneurial environment that encourages everyone to contribute, innovate and have a voice towards our future.
– Competitive base salary, bonus, benefits, and equity.
– Opportunity for career growth, and if desired, the ability to become a Partner.
– As you might expect from an entrepreneurial company, you will wear several hats in not only helping clients but also building our company together.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org