The Senior Consultant will play a key role across a variety of aspects of our consulting team contributing to client delivery conducting organization diagnostics, talent assessments, reporting, developing talent solutions, and coaching. While onboarding, this position will support complex Partner-led projects to learn our practices and develop the appropriate skills, credibility, and confidence to work alone with our clients. The role will ultimately evolve to 50% direct consulting services delivery and 50% support of our Partners / Principals. Career track will likely lead to managing own set off clients as Principal.
Given Summit’s entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment, no two projects will be the
same; however, general accountabilities expected from a Senior Consultant include the following:
– Leadership Assessment and Development. Conduct in-depth assessments for selection placement, transition planning and development. Frequently will provide developmental feedback and may engage in coaching relationship with the client.
– Executive Interviews & Focus Group Facilitation. As part of the organization assessment projects, Consultant will participate and/or lead executive interviews and focus groups to identify organization strengths, gaps, and opportunities.
– Organization Survey Analyses. Will utilize various qualitative and quantitative survey methods to identify organization issues and themes including preparation of how we share with clients.
– Data Analysis, Synthesis & Reporting. Most of our consulting engagements include collecting qualitative and quantitative data using a variety of different methods as referenced above. Play a key role in helping identify key themes and insights from those data and translating those themes (including PowerPoint communications) into recommendation areas.
– Project Management. Supporting our Summit Partners / Principals by leading the project structure, updates, and provide client feedback around key milestones associated with large- scale assessment projects.
– Client Presentation and Delivery. Preparation and presentation of key results, findings and recommendations to executive teams, Boards and other key clients. Develops business aligned themes and solutions and communicates in a credible and impactful manner.
– Client engagement. Demonstrates client first approach. Listens and adapts to client needs. Requests and responds to feedback. Seeks additional opportunities to serve. Continuously seeks expansion of services with existing clients.