Principal Consultants manage key clients and lead complex engagements to ensure successful delivery outcomes and further build relationships with our clients. The Principal Consultant will play a key role across a variety of projects that include C-suite interactions on areas such as leadership performance, coaching, organization effectiveness, team development, assessment of top talent and talent strategy.
While on-boarding, the consultant will primarily learn Summit’s business and clients, engage in team projects, and become an expert in our practices to develop the credibility and confidence to work alone with our clients. Career track will include increasingly greater ownership of client projects, managing key accounts, working directly with high-ranking executives and business development. The Principal Consultant will develop and build their own client accounts. Next career step would most likely be Partner.
Given Summit’s entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment, no two projects will be the same; however, general accountabilities include the following:
– Leadership assessment for selection placement, transition planning, and development and coaching.
– Executive coaching and leadership advisory consulting.
– Top executive team facilitation, coaching and development.
– Executive interview and focus group facilitation to advise C-suite executives on their most critical leadership challenges.
– Delivering high-stakes consulting and managing project teams to ensure exceptional outcomes.
– Organizational data analysis, synthesis & reporting to identify key themes and insights for direct recommendations on business and leader performance.
– Client presentation and delivery to Boards, CEOs, and executive teams.
– Client engagement and a client first approach to ensure deep strategic relationships with the businesses we serve.
– Business development including nurturing existing clients and developing new client opportunities.