Why join Summit Leadership Partners?
At Summit, we are 100% employee-owned. Therefore, we control our future and how we operate. Summit is a high-growth company that has high aspirations to continue its trajectory. We pride ourselves in accomplishing fulfilling work with freedom, fun, and flexibility. Our consultants do work that matters both for growing businesses and the lives of people.
In 2020, we won recognized awards such as Inc. Magazine, Charlotte Business Journal, and Consulting Magazine for growth success. We are published regularly in Forbes, Bloomberg, Chief Executive Magazine, Fast Company, and numerous other media outlets.
Our company values are client centricity, agility, collaboration, humility, work-life integration, and continuous development… and we live by these daily.
We are looking for consultants to join our high-performing team. Consultants play a critical role in delivering quality work and making a real impact for client growth. Our consultants are self-starters who enjoy a fast-paced, flexible environment, and innovating solutions for client needs. They get the benefit of working directly with our leaders as they learn and develop.
Here are a few benefits our consultants receive when they join our team:
– Training and certifications in world-class talent assessment and organization improvement tools.
– Annual external development provided and encouraged.
– Mentorship from seasoned Summit team members.
– Flexible working environment – at a client’s location, home and/or in office. Your call!
– Life/ Work Balance.
– Entrepreneurial environment that encourages everyone to contribute, innovate and have a voice towards our future.
– Competitive base salary, bonus, benefits, and equity.
– Opportunity for career growth, and if desired, the ability to become a Partner.
– As you might expect from an entrepreneurial company, you will wear several hats in not only helping clients but also building our company together.