Organization Integration Following M&A
CLIENT: Cloud System Implementation and Integration Solutions Providers
Six months following a significant PE investment, the client company acquired two other companies based on the belief that the three companies could create a one-stop-shop for multiple cloud solution integration services. The combined companies needed to build an organization design to drive greater cross-service line collaboration, consistency and customer experience. The speed of acquisitions left six co-founders unclear around their go-forward roles in the organization, as well as what roles were required to supplement their leadership and unique contributions.
- Conducted 1:1 interviews with top three levels of the organization as well as all board members
- Performed online organization diagnostic for all employees to determine strengths, similarities, and challenges
- Facilitated workshops with co-founders to map out which capabilities should be shared across three business lines.
- Recommended new management team and roles
- Provided talent, culture and process integration recommendations
- Supported implementation and change management
- Aligned go-to-market strategies and service delivery approaches
- Increased clarity around co-founders roles and contributions
- Identified process synergies across three business lines and leveraged strengths of each business
- Established new platform organization for future M&A