[Panel Discussion] Championing the Future of Work: The CHRO’s New Mandate
Watch our recent panel with these experienced CHROs.
The magnitude of social, economic, and health-related upheavals concurrently facing businesses is forcing CHROs to throw out their playbook and redefine their strategic agenda. In this webinar, a panel of top CHROs share ways that leading companies across different industry segments are responding to and thriving despite these challenges.
You Will Learn
- How top CHROs are reframing the role of HR and their strategic priorities to address the new realities facing their businesses.
- What’s fad versus new go-forward realities for progressive businesses responding to the various events of 2020.
- How notable HR leaders are preparing a return-to-work plan for the post-COVID environment.
- How to move beyond traditional D&I efforts to address “Black Lives Matter” and other social justice opportunities that have arisen this year.
- What top HR executives are doing to create a positive environment and help their employees stay resilient and fully engaged.